The Pulp & Press Juice Co., water and herbal tea for the past 5 days.
So here it goes:
5 -Day Cleanse Results & Revelations
- I'm stronger than I thought. I admit there was part of me that didn't think I'd make it through the 5 days without food. I'm still surprised that I made it through.
- Stay positive and keep your eyes on the prize. Definitely in moments of weakness, while watching my family enjoy the meal I made for them, remaining positive was a life saver to achieving my goal and staying strong no matter how good their food looked and smelled.
- I've lost a few pounds while doing the cleanse. 5.2lbs to be exact, but who's counting? It wasn't my objective to lose weight, but I am definitely happy about the result.
- My skin is softer, smoother and more even. I am going to chalk this up to keeping super hydrated plus ingesting tons of amazing vitamins, nutrients and enzymes from the juice.
- I'm happier. Yup, you heard me right. Who knew not eating for 5 days could improve your mood? My husband even commented yesterday that I looked happier and more refreshed. Thank you juice!
- The worst thing I experienced was caffeine withdrawal during the pre-cleanse preparation. This was a whopping wicked headache that lasted for 2 days. But all is well now, thankfully.
- I can survive without a morning coffee. Who knew I could get through my day without caffeine?
- In my opinion the key to completing this type of cleanse is proper preparation, hydration, support and dedication and you'll enjoy lots of wonderful health benefits in the process.
I encourage you to do some research and learn how you can incorporate juicing into your life. Maybe it's just adding one into your daily routine or doing a full out cleanse. Either way it's good for you in so many ways. I could totally see doing this before your tropical vacation or maybe even your wedding day! Who wouldn't want to be happier, brighter and even a little lighter before the big day?
Remember, you can sign up to do the Community Group Cleanse in the New Year with The Pulp & Press Juice Co. Not quite there yet? I highly recommend watching the film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead by Joe Cross. You might just end up loving the juice! I know I did!
Disclaimer: I was provided this product free of charge from The Pulp & Press Juice Co. for the purposes of this review. The opinions expressed are my own.