- Travelling - I did do a fair amount of travelling this year surprisingly enough. There was Frankenmuth, Newfoundland, Chicago, Ottawa and Cuba. Not too shabby!
- My baby turned 1 and my little star turned 4 yrs old. It's such a wonderful journey watching them grow and change.
- We rescued our second fur-baby and named him Koda. A beautiful mutt from a reserve way up north. He's an old soul even though he's just a year old. Wonderful with kids and in the house, you would never guess he was stray.
- We were lucky enough to attend the wedding of our dear friends Amos & Corey. This was, I think, the most beautiful event I've ever been a part of as Amos was terminally ill and would pass away just a month after this glorious display of love.
- I started this blog! Craziness! Never saw this coming, but it's been a wonderful ride and I've learned a lot about myself on the way.
- We went on a grown-vacation. The hubby and I were lucky enough to be able to ditch everything, including the kids and go on a tropical holiday. It was a week of resting, relaxing, recharging and reconnecting. Something we need to do more often for sure!
It's my party & I can cry if I want too!