|First floor is almost full!|
I thought it might be a good idea to give you a little update on our wiggly friends. I'm happy to report they are alive and well and composting away. I love opening the bin and seeing it wriggle and squirm. It's like they know I'm about to feed them.
A few things I've learned over the past few months from my worms:
- Our house is exceptionally dry in the winter, to the point I've had to water my worms
- Things can sprout in the poorest conditions - can't believe what's sprouted in that dark little box
- The ends of my green beans look almost exactly the same after a few weeks in the box
- My worms LOVE the pulp from my juicer
- Worms are pretty low maintenance and a great pet for people who don't like to cuddle
In a few more weeks our Wood Worm Farm will be full enough to add another floor to their cedar cottage. I can't wait to expand their house and check out the gorgeous fertilizer they have created. I've already stuck my hands in and I'm so excited to add this stuff to my Spring plantings. Oooh I can't wait!
Yes, I like dirt and worms!
Is that weird?
Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge from Wood Worm Farms for the purposes of this review. The opinions expressed are my own.