8.01.2014

O' Cedar ProMist Microfiber Spray Mop #Review & #Giveaway


You know you're all growed-up when you get excited about cleaning stuff.  And yes, I admit that I do get giddy when I find something that works well and gets rid of grime.

So I was pretty stoked to give the O'Cedar ProMist Microfiber Spray Mop a whirl.  Our new home has lots of tile and hardwood floors; the perfect testing grounds for a mop.

The ProMist is small and light and doesn't require any power, just you!  I was really excited when I learned that O'Cedar is also committed to green manufacturing and eco-friendly products. You can choose your own cleaning solution for this mop and it comes with a machine washable (up to 100 times) microfiber pad that traps dirt, dust and hair and even cleans without chemicals. Plus, it’s effective on all hard floor surfaces.
I'm liking where this is going already!

Of course I just used white vinegar and water in the ProMist and was ready to take on the dirty, sticky floors my dogs and kids create daily.  Just a few sprays and I was off.  The mop was easy to use and has a great pivoting head. The trigger is great as you can adjust how big of a spray you want just by how hard you squeeze the handle.  After mopping the kitchen, living room and dining room I was ready to check out the results.  The O'Cedar ProMist did a great drop of removing the dirt and wiping up any excess moisture and it left my floors clean and shiny!

There's no fancy parts or cords or miracle solutions, just a simple, effective mop.  Whether its a quick spill pickup or a full house clean, the O'Cedar ProMist is definitely the one for the job.

Want to try one for yourself?

Come on, I know you're as excited about cleaning as I am!  Enter below for your chance to win a ProMist Microfibre Spray Mop!  The giveaway is open to US & Canada residents only.  For my fellow Canadians, if you win you will recieve the Vileda ProMist Microfiber Spray Mop as that's there name on this side of the border.

Good luck!


Disclaimer: A huge thank you to O'Cedar  for providing the  free  ProMist  Microfiber Mop for this review. I did not receive compensation for this post, and all opinions expressed are my own.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

13 comments:

  1. I live alone so unfortunately I have to do all of the cleaning. On the bright side, I am the only one making the mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do most of the cleaning but my husband is actually very good about doing certain big jobs if I ask him.
    ******************
    {in the contest I am Margot Core on the Rafflecopter}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do most of the cleaning but he does occasionally help. He is better at getting the kids to clean up though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do all of the cleaning unless we are throwing a party and then everyone helps out with deep cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you were to ask him, my husband would say that we share...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me, unfortunately! :P

    Amanda Faith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Usually me. But I do get some much needed help sometimes from some very awesome men.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since we retired, we share the cleaning. But he is much better at it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We clean the house together in the evening!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do almost all the cleaning in the house! My husband helps with some of the tougher chores if my back is acting up!
    via Rhonda W G.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do 80% of the cleaning and my son helps out the other 20%

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...