Warning: TMI alert! Be prepared.
- Less Lbs - yup, we've both lost a few pounds and loving it!
- Bye bye Bloat - any belly bloat is long gone thanks to all the gorgeous juice!
- Hello Glow - yes, it's true, I'm starting to glow. My skin looks brighter and my hair shinier.
- Food Torture - cleansing while still having to prepare food for the kidlets is cruel & unusual punishment and practically unbearable. At any moment I feel as though I could snatch the kid's plates and swallow them whole.
- Limited Energy - yes, I ran this morning, but that energy was very quickly used and having to wait until my next juice to recharge was difficult to say the least.
- Sticky Teeth - yeah, you read that right. Since starting the cleanse my husband and I have both experienced weird sticky teeth. Part of the detox process I guess and easily vanquished by a toothbrush, but still a little creepy.
- Pas de Poop -well maybe this should go under the good. But as you proceed into the cleanse and aren't eating anything, that means there's no output either. Not a bad thing, but something that takes getting used to.