Are you cupboards overflowing with bottles and jars of cleaners, soaps and other concoctions? Why not replace just about everything with one amazing bottle? Yup, Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap definitely is miraculous! I don't know why, but I only recently made the switch and I can't believe the never ending uses for this soap!
10 Amazing Uses for Castile Soap
- Body Wash - a little goes a long way. I keep a container of diluted version in the shower and it lathers wonderfully; leaving my skin clean & soft.
- Car Wash - it leaves a great shine from hood to trunk.
- Dog Wash - yup, good for your fur babies too!
- Dish Detergent - again, a great cleaner for your after dinner messes
- Hand Soap - fill up your old foaming hand soap bottles with a diluted version and you'll be amazed by this all natural cleanser.
- Shampoo - yes, I've used it head to toe and it works on all your parts!
- Multi-purpose Cleaner - again, dilute a bit of this fab soap and you can clean just about anything
- Fruit & Veggie Wash - add a drop or two into a full sink and get those veggies clean!
- Baby Wash - yes it's even gentile enough to use on your kids. Dr. Bronner's does make a kids version that's unscented, but my girls do just fine with the citrus.
- Bug Spray - so you can clean just about anything, but you can also use it to get rid of pests in your garden.
If those aren't enough reasons to get you to make a switch (or to at least try) Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap, then how about the fact that it's Fair Trade, Non-GMO & not tested on animals! Oh yeah, did I mention that it's also a great price! Way cheaper than all those other bottles under your sink!
Have you got a favourite Castile Soap use? Share it here! I'm always on the look out for more ways to use this incredible soap!
Disclaimer: Big props to Dr. Bronner's for their amazing soap! I am not affiliated with Dr. Bronner's & I wasn't compensated for this post. I just really love their soap!