So here's what you need to know:
- Inhaling bugs is not uncommon
- When I awake up, my mouth tastes and feels like wallpaper paste
- Chewing gum while running helps stave off the pasties, but also poses a very real choking risk.
- Yes, I chew gum like a cow chewing cud.
- Talking and running is always a challenge so please don't be offended if I'm quiet or if you happen to catch a whiff of my deadly breath.
- Sometimes my mouth is just open; absorbing oxygen.
Do you struggle with this affliction? What are your tips for dealing with dry mouth, catching bugs or garbage breath? Us mouth breathers must unite, stand strong and breathe deep!