But don't fret...I found the perfect solution for your party needs. After a quick search through Ricardo's holiday recipes I found this little gem - Mexican-Style Dip!
Are you ready for the instructions? Better write this down because it's tricky!
Festive Mexican-Style Dip
- Spread guacamole in the bottom of your dish.
- Then spread the sour cream on top of the guacamole.
- Finally top it of with your bruschetta.
- Add diced cucumber and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I served this dip at our family Christmas party on the weekend and it was a hit! It's flavourful, light and refreshing and it will definitely have your guests asking for the recipe.
Disclaimer: I was compensated for this post by Ricardo Cuisine, but as always the views and opinions are my own.